We are looking for an individual with strong attention to detail, accuracy, and an ability to analyze and problem solve.
Someone that enjoys working independently that has excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
The perfect candidate should possess strong computer abilities with excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, solid skills in Word, and QuickBooks proficiency is a must.
- Manages invoice review/processing
- Review statements to ensure all invoices received and processed timely
- Ensure all properties are billed appropriately
- Generate invoices and client statements
- Follows up on any AP/AR questions in a professional and timely manner
- Completes various projects in Excel/Quick Books upon request
- Takes initiative to analyze and problem solve accounting issues
- Assist with payroll hours collection and organization
- Provides filing, copying, and other clerical services as needed
- Maintain and issue uniform supply
- Processes incoming mail and packages appropriately
- Maintain postage & mailing supplies as needed
- Maintain office supplies and other orders as necessary